Time has it


I want to break the bonds
I want to fly free
I want to leave all
I want to cry for thee
I want to give up
I want to lose
I am no more to win
I never was meant to win
I loved you though
It hurts me so
I hate you now
but deep down......
I still love you
Can't help it
It isn't in my hands
I am no good
But I'm not that bad
I wish you would hear to my pleas
I wish you would hear to my dreams
But no
I will move on
I will dwell on my cheeps
I will live maybe alone
Not 'cause you left me that way
but 'cause I am better that way
I can cry in rain
'cause no one sees me
but I cannot live in drain
or where you laid me
I leave 'cause I might be worthless to you
But I know If I die
I will leave many still
So I will walk until I am gone
Bye Whom I lived for
'cause I am now a soul
Maybe to fall....

No comments: