I lose


I lost the fight that was half won

I lost to my friend who turned someone

Had I fought longer I'd have lost him

But still do I have him

The answer is no

Whatsoever anyone takes it

I lost the battle that was half won

I fear of friends as of now

They pass judgement on my actions

Wish I could stop them

Not my friends but my actions

Because when I hear them

I shiver, I want to cry

I want to howl

but until I knew their judgement was down

They didn't let me try

But they made my skin fry

It all felt like a stab

Burrying me into the trash

They made me what I am now

World laughs at me as if I'm a clown

I won't stand against my friends

I can't stand against their judgement

But I'll stand against the world

Because I was not guilty

I was just unaware

of your coustoms

I didn't know I was of no assistance

They left me trembling trying to weep

All I could do was to creep

Under the rain

Because men don't cry

They make you laugh if they are your guy

I have some faith left in me

That someday you will see

I was innocent under the light

But I was guilty to make you fright

It all is enough for you to run

I will fight the war that has now begun

No comments: